teacup. [ 掲示板 ] [ 掲示板作成 ] [ 有料掲示板 ] [ ブログ ]

新着順:9/349 記事一覧表示 | 《前のページ | 次のページ》

Questions Regarding Nagai's Work

投稿者:Kiara Parisius de Lima  投稿日:2019年 3月15日(金)09時10分12秒
  通報
  Dear Mr. Nagai, or Madam and/or Sir,

Your email is currently too full, so I cannot write you an email. Therefore, I am writing in this guest book.If you are able to reply to my email, please contact me: kiara.parisiusdelima@gmail.com

My name is Kiara Parisius de Lima and I am a student in Germany. I am conducting an analytical project involving Mr. Nagai's work for my art class. I am writing to you, because I have four brief questions about two of Mr. Nagai's pieces, namely "Tennis" and "Pool 14", as well as questions regarding the legitimacy of sources found online.

Firstly, here are my questions about "Tennis" and "Pool 14", which I was unable to find answers to on Mr. Nagai's official website:
1. What is the medium?
2. When was the artwork completed?
3. What is the size of the artwork?
4. What are the artwork's current whereabouts?

Secondly, I found secondary sources outside of Mr. Nagai's official website displaying what is labelled as Mr. Nagai's work. Here is a link to the source: http://khooll.com/post/131225180353/archatlas-hiroshi-nagai
The artwork I am referring to is the first. Can you confirm that this is Mr. Nagai's work? If so, could you please answer the same four questions above regarding this piece, as well as what the title of this piece is?

Below is a translated version of the same text, translated by Google Translate (please excuse any mistakes). Your cooperation would be of much help to me. Thank you!

Kind regards,
Kiara Parisius de Lima

kiara.parisiusdelima@gmail.com

永井さん、マダム、サーさん、

このテキストはGoogleで翻訳されています。 間違いをお許しください。

私の名前はKiara Parisius de Limaです。私はドイツの学生です。私は私の美術の授業のために永井さんの仕事を含む分析プロジェクトを行っています。私はあなたに手紙を書いています、なぜなら私は永井氏の作品のうちの2つ、すなわち「Tennis」と「Pool 14」についての4つの短い質問と、オンラインで見つけられた情報源の正当性に関する質問を持っているからです。

まず、「Tennis」(TennisHQ.html)と「Pool 14」(Pool14HQ.html)についての質問があります。これらの質問に対して、私は永井氏の公式ウェブサイトへの回答を見つけることができませんでした。
1.媒体は何ですか?
2.アートワークはいつ完成しましたか?
3.アートワークの大きさは?
4.アートワークの現在の行方は?

第二に、私は永井氏の作品として表示されているものを表示している永井氏の公式ウェブサイトの外側に二次資料を見つけました。このメールに両方の画像を添付しました。これが永井さんの作品であることを確認できますか?もしそうなら、あなたはこれらの作品に関して上記の同じ4つの質問に答えてください、そしてこれらの作品のタイトルは何ですか?

あなたの協力は私にとって大いに役立つでしょう。ありがとうございました!

敬具、
Kiara Parisius de Lima

kiara.parisiusdelima@gmail.com

》記事一覧表示

新着順:9/349 《前のページ | 次のページ》
/349